CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday gift

Its a good thing i know how to crochet because then i can make a lot of things to give to my friend as a present. It save me time too instead of going to many shops to buy a gift. Because we women(I would) tend to survey as many shops as possible before we make a decision. U need a prefect gift for a specific person, rite?


Since my friend's birthday was around the corner, I subtly asked my friend what his fave color n so on just to know what kind of thing he likes as a birthday present. So much for subtlety, he figured it out and directly want a RED hat. Well his wish is my command. :)

 Voila, I made this hat for him.


He's soooooo excited when he got this! He's such a dear man. I like being friend with him. :) :) :)

Happy Birthday Is! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment