CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

The making of - Reduce, reuse, recycle bag


I'm sure you have some green bags laying around somewhere around your house, right? So am I and I've got an idea to turn this plain green bag into something lovelier like maybe I should crochet something as a cover. Since I'm sooooo not into sewing lining bag so I guess this is a perfect idea! That's mean I don't have to do all the cutting and sewing stuff but instead of using it as a lining for the bag.

So without wasting time I rummaged through my book rack because I specifically remembered I bought some crochet books at books fair a long time ago. Ah-ha! Found it. 100 Afghans to Knit & Crochet by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss.



It has a lot of beautifuuull patterns inside it that I can choose of. After some consideration I've finally decided to do the Stained Glass by Susan Lowman which they are sooooo pwetty.


Aren't they lovely?  *sigh*



I've decided to use green and blue color combinations instead of red. No, no sir. Not even a hint of red indeed. I had to hide my red yarns from my sight during the making because I was afraid I cannot resist the temptation.


Until next time folks! Stay tune for the result.


Happy Monday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment