CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Slouch Hat


I made a slouch hat for my 12-years-best-friend Roihanah binti Rodzi for her birthday on 19th June. Happy birthday doll! You are an awesome friend and I wish this year you'll find your other half and be happy.



Close-up.


The flower.




The hat's flower embellishment also can be use as itself. So she can either wear it with the hat or clip it on her hair for extra touch. 

I bought a couple of Puli loop yarns at Daiso for the slouch hat. I very much like the texture of the hat. It's soooo fluffy and light.



You can see all the little loops along the yarn.


 It's sloouchy just the way I want it to be.


It looks good on me, if I may say so *somebody slap me please*. I think I need to make one for me. Another color maybe?




Happy Birthday Roy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment